Thank you for your interest in Virginia State University’ newest Dining and Event center. Gateway Dining and Event Center was completed and opened in April 2011, this state of the art center is equipped with 3 banquet spaces.
To ensure that your event is flawless, please follow our rules and procedures when reserving Gateway.
Capacity & Pricing
Each salon is equipped with:
- Audio & Visual equipment
- Drop down projection screen
- Microphones and Wireless Lapel Microphones
- Handicapped accessible
Rules of Gateway Dining
- No glitter, rice or confetti is to be thrown in or around Gateway.
- All decorations must be removed by the end of your event.No sticking or taping any decorations to the walls.
- All fire exits are not to be blocked under any circumstances.
- No smoking
- No animals allowed
- Please secure all personal belongings. (VSU/Thompson Hospitality is not responsible for any loss)
- All personal belongings left in Gateway Dining & Event Center are subject to a $25/per day charge.
- Anything left after three days will be discarded.